Wireless Router Recommendations
When looking to purchase a wireless router, we recommend the following models. Note: Arvig MultiWav does not hold any affiliations with these manufacturers and only recommends these options as a convenience to you as a customer.
100mbps 300mbps 600mbps 1000mbps Google Wifi AC1200 • NETGEAR AC1600 Wi-Fi 5 • Tenda AC18 • • TP-Link Archer C1900 • • ASUS RT-AC1900 • • TP-Link Archer C2300 • • Netgear Nighthawk X4S R7800 • • • • ASUS RT-AC3200+ • • • • ASUS RT-AC5300 • • • • Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000 • • • • Synology RT2600ac • • • •
What features should I look for in a Wireless Router?
- Wireless router only equipment (Modems and Modem/Router combination equipment will not work with our service)
- Dual Band AC Wireless
- Gigabit ports (e.g. 10/100/1000mbps)
- Dual Band AC rating of AC1200 or better recommended for 100mbps
- Dual Band AC rating of AC1900 or better recommended for 300mbps
- Dual Band AC rating of AC2600 or better recommended for 600mbps and 1000mbps
- Look for features such as: MIMO, Wave 2, 4x4, Beamforming
- We do not recommend the following brands of routers: Belkin, Linksys, D-Link
Wireless Routers can be purchased from many retailers, including the following:
Apple AirPort wireless routers are known to, at times, automatically default to a "bridged mode"....
Solutions to try before calling Technical Support Verify there is no known service outageYou can...
Many factors dictate the speeds you will see over a wireless connection. Before calling Technical...
If you are experiencing issues with a website or service that identifies you to a specific...